Atlas Reroofing - Russ Ultes ripped me off!

I got ripped off by Russ Ultes from Tampa, Florida who installed my roof for a hail damage claim my husband and I filed.Now, after installing my roof with used felt paper and old flashing along with not replacing my rotten wood according to our agreement my roof is now leaking and Russ Ultes and his girlfriend that works in his office here in Texas are not responding.

My husband and I have been told by others that they are experiencing the same problem. I tried to reach my sales representaive, Jennifer Noch and she told me that all she did was sell me the roof and not responsible for any warranty. So we gave Ultes a check to replace our roof for $13, 980 and this man provided meus with a roof that leaks and the now we have to pay another roofinig company to replace our roof. We should of read all the complaints about Russell Ultes before we signed up.

After checking we have found Russ Ultes from Tampa, Florida had has reputaion in other states for doing the same. We have talked to the Better Business Bureau and they have informed us Mr.

Ultes membership has been revoked in Texas, South Carolina and North Carolina.This man needs to do the right thing and replace my roof.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Atlas Reroofing. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Atlas Reroofing.
Filing a new complaint about